Using Flickr

cit154

Here is a link to my album.

Here is a direct link to the slideshow.

I decided to embed the slideshow onto this post just to see how it would look like. I also include the link to the album itself.

EDIT: the embedded above must be manually scrolled. The direct link will bring you the actual slideshow that automatically goes through all the pictures.

The above pictures are more along the lines of a personal sneak peek into what I am seeing when I'm doing some coding or something computer related. The logo you see is something I designed for my graphics class. The next picture is of the textbook I have been using for this and last semester. Currently not my favorite programming language but the material presentation taught me enough OOP. After that is a picture of a large coffee mug with the drip brewer behind it. I think it's a common stereotype that all programmers have coffee in their veins so to speak. Personally I love coffee so much I probably should do a blog of that. Finally the last picture is of my wonderful dog. Had her since she was a pup. When coding gets frustrating, my cute dog lifts the negativity away.

My final thoughts on using Flickr:

Fairly easy to navigate but takes practice. Easy to edit and add information to pictures. Overall I would use it again to learn how to use the Galleries section.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes she is! She appreciates you compliment.

      Delete
  2. I like the logo you created! Great play on the old Nintendo controller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still remember when I got the NES and thus became a gamer even until now.
      I felt the controller would be iconic. The recent generation is missing out...that Duck Hunt game was my favorite along with the original Zelda game.

      Delete
  3. Cool slideshow, I like how you put links for everything which made it easier to visit your Flickr account. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My first edit only included the embedded slideshow. But then I wanted to give the blog reader a more convenient option, hence the added links.

      Delete
  4. Is Adobe Illustrator easy to use? or is there a learning curve to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im currently enrolled in the Intro to Graphics Design. I would say without it I would definitely not even know where to begin. Being artistic is the easier part I'll just say that.
      The result of learning it and getting comfortable will bring amazing results. I also have come into appreciation of how much time and effort goes into digital designs.

      Delete
  5. That is a great cross-section of pictures to give a little peek into your life. My life also includes a Ninja coffeemaker and a dog (or two). One of my dogs is currently glued to my side shaking with fear from the thunder that keeps shaking our house.
    Great pictures! Good luck with the programming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the different brewing options. I usually set it to 'rich' to get that strong flavor. Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
  6. Cool logo for the front of the slideshow - thought out and organized well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riley. Hopefully this blogging thing sticks, then I'll have my own personalized blog using my own designs...one can hope.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Workstation: Keyboard

What is OOP